UnlockBase is proud to officially present today the first Direct Remote Unlock solution working with Original USB Cable to Unlock any Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. Absolutely all versions are supported, including the Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge with the “Android Device Unlock App“. If your phone is asking for “SIM Network Unlock PIN” the software will read the Unlocking Code, if the phone have Device Unlock App, then it will perform a Direct Unlock. Turnaround of delivery is instant 24/7 !! No need to wait to receive your code.
Below is the exact list of Supported models/variants:
Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920A, SM-G920F, SM-G920FQ, SM-G920I, SM-G920K, SM-G920L, SM-G920S, SM-G920T, SM-G920T1, SM-G920W8) and Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE (SM-G925A, SM-G925F, SM-G925FD, SM-G925FQ, SM-G925I, SM-G925K, SM-G925L, SM-G925S, SM-G925T).
Technical Requirements :
– Computer running Windows 7 or 8,
– Micro USB Cable (Compatible or Original),
– UnlockBase Cell Phone Unlocker v1.0 for Windows,
– Samsung USB Driver for Windows.
UnlockBase Cell Phone Unlocker Software Tutorial:
1 – Make sure you install the Samsung Galaxy S6 USB drivers on your PC, if you haven’t already.
2 – Enable Developer Options by following these guidelines:
a) Step 1: Go to Settings> About device.
b) Step 2: Tap Build number 7 times.
After tapping build number two or more times, the notifications will be shown on the screen telling you the progress:
“You are now X steps away from being a developer”
After tapping the build number 7 times, you will be notified you are a developer.
Now, Galaxy S6 developer options will be available in the Settings menu.
3 – Enable USB Debugging, by opening Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
4 – Then install and launch “UnlockBase Cell Phone Unlocker v1.0”
5 – Enter the License Number and press “Apply”
6 – Then follow the guideline of this Video Tutorial:
View Source : https://blog.unlockbase.com/direct-unlock-samsung-galaxy-s6-usb-cable/
Top brands we unlock:
- Top 10 Upcoming Smartphones in 2020
- How To Unlock Android Phones- Complete Guide.
- How to Unlock your iPhone to use on Another Carrier?
- How Can I Check If My Android Device Prompts For Unlock Code?
- What Is Samsung Reactivation Lock And How Does It Differ From Network Lock?
- How to Unlock AT&T Blacklisted iPhone?