Bypass Google Account protection in LG phone, also called FRP -Factory reset protection, is a wonderful security feature. In addition to LG phones, FRP works on all Android Lollipop phones and later versions in coordination with Gmail. Bypass Google Account protection in LG phone prevents the misuse of your phone in the event if it gets stolen. However, sometimes Bypass Google Account protection in LG phone becomes a problem for the owner of the phone if he forgets the Gmail id and password which was initially set up when the phone was purchased (as the FRP gets activated automatically with the first Gmail account set up in the phone). An owner of a pre-owned phone may also face similar difficulty as the Bypass Google Account protection in LG phone doesn’t allow him to use the phone. In such cases or if you have recently reset your phone and you are looking for answers to how to LG phone FRP bypass then here is the solution to your query of how to bypass google verification on LG phones to use your LG phone or LG tablet normally and to retrieve data stored in it.
How to bypass google verification on LG?
There are a few ways to bypass Google Account FRP LG Devices safely. One way to bypass Google Account FRP LG Devices is by downloading bypass Google account apk in LG phone. This file installs an app which allows you to add a Gmail account which can be used to login in LG phone after the reset so that there is no need to bypass Google Account FRP LG Device whether it is a phone or tablet.
The method to install the app is:
- Charge your LG phone fully or at least 80% and turn on the Wi-Fi connection.
- Got to recovery mode by pressing Volume up/Volume Down and power button simultaneously for few seconds and choose to reset your phone from there.
- Turn on the LG phone and click on ‘Setup Wizard’ à ‘Accessibility’. Turn on ‘Switch Access’.
- Then in ‘Settings’, towards the bottom of the menu, click on ‘Key Combo for Overview’. As soon as you will click here, a pop-up will appear. As you see the pop-up, immediately press the ‘Volume Down’ button and then click on ‘Ok’.
- Go back to ‘Accessibility’, click on ‘Vision and then on ‘Talkback’. Scroll down to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Privacy policies’ from the bottom of the settings menu. Download the apk file from the browser which will help to bypass google account apk in LG phone. Be sure of the reliability of the source you are choosing to download the apk file.
- Next in the process to bypass google account apk in LG phone, after the download of the apk file is complete, tap on Volume down button to enable ‘Overview’. Next, select ‘Dual Window’ followed by ‘File Manager’ à ‘All Files’ à ‘Download Folder’. Find the apk file and install it (do not forget to enable the unknown source to install the application).
- When the installation is complete, opening the app will land you on ‘Settings’. On the general tab select ‘Users’ à ‘Add Users’. With this, you can set up a new Google Account which can be used to sign in after the reset of the LG device.
- Go to ‘Settings’ which can now be accessed normally. Next, go to ‘General tab’ à ‘Users’ à click on ‘Owner’.
- Reset your device by clicking on ‘Settings’ à ‘Backup and Reset’. The phone will reset and restart after a few minutes and you will be able to use it normally after setting it up with newly created Google Account.
Another way to bypass Google Account FRP LG Devices is by using LG google account bypass tool online. After the download of LG google account bypass tool and running it, the LG Google account bypass tool will automatically bypass Google Account FRP LG Devices in a few minutes. After running this LG google account bypass tool there will be no Google verification screen when you restart the phone. The best part is the LG google account bypass tool can be downloaded when the phone is turned off and is put in Download Mode just by connecting the device to PC and surfing for the LG Google account bypass tool online. Finding a dependable LG google account bypass tool can become a challenge unless you land up to a reliable source. An established phone unlock code provider online can serve you an effective and trustworthy LG google account bypass tool online. So, when you are looking forward to LG phone FRP bypass then it is advisable to hire services of a renowned phone unlock code provider as they offer all related services under one roof and will bypass Google Account FRP LG devices with ease and perfection for you.
How to remove google FRP lock on any LG phones?
If you are planning to reset your phone for want of higher speed and more memory space or before reselling your phone and want to remove Google FRP lock to avoid botheration to bypass Google verification on LG device after reset for you or for the new buyer of your phone then it can be easily done. The best way to remove Google FRP lock on any LG phone is by deleting all the google accounts previously saved in the phone.
How to continue to sign in with a Google account bypass after reset LG phone?
If you know the Google account details with which the FRP is activated in your LG phone, whether you are the first owner of the phone or whether it was pre-owned by someone, then even after the reset of the LG phone you can use your phone without any trouble and there will not be any need to remove the FRP lock or to bypass Google verification on LG. After the reset when you will turn on the phone, the phone will display a message like “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”. Thereafter, you will be asked to enter originally set up Google id and password. Here enter the Google id and password and you will be able to sign in with the Gmail account and will be able to use your LG device normally.
How to remove previously synced google account from LG phone?
If you are looking forward to removing one or all the previously synced Google Accounts from LG phone then go to settings in your Gmail, from there manage your Google account and choose to remove all the accounts one by one. Make sure the ‘Sync’ option is on while doing this. This will remove all the FRP settings in your phone till current date. After removing the previously synced Google accounts from LG phone, you will not need to bypass Google verification on LG phone when you opt to reset your phone.
Unlock LG Phone to use any network:
As you are now aware of how to bypass Google Account FRP LG devices, another frequent query of a LG user is how to unlock LG phone to use the SIM of any network. A unique LG phone unlock code will be needed to unlock LG phone to use any network. Such a phone unlock code can be generated with the help of phone unlock code provider online. They generate your device specific phone unlock code to unlock LG phone you own by taking in few details from you such as IMEI number, current carrier, and country information of your phone. Their nominal charges are worth paying as they give phone unlock code soon so that you can unlock LG phone you own at earliest. An established phone unlock code provider online charges economically. In addition to seeking phone unlock code to unlock LG phone, you can also depend on their LG Google account bypass tool to bypass Google Account FRP LG devices with you. They can also guide you as and when required in the process to bypass Google account apk in LG phone or to unlock LG phone or tablet.
Top brands we unlock:
- Top 10 Upcoming Smartphones in 2020
- How To Unlock Android Phones- Complete Guide.
- How to Unlock your iPhone to use on Another Carrier?
- How Can I Check If My Android Device Prompts For Unlock Code?
- What Is Samsung Reactivation Lock And How Does It Differ From Network Lock?
- How to Unlock AT&T Blacklisted iPhone?