Unlocking Your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and its Significance
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge has become quite the sensation in the industry at present and it won’t be a surprise if you possess one of the same. The specifications, features and the fact that Android operating system caters to this device as a platform make it both unique and adaptable. Undoubtedly, you would love to have one if you don’t right now. But, in case you made this purchase from your local vendor or one of the carrier providers, it should not be a shock if the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is locked to that network provider. Now, your phone has handcuffs on. You can walk with it but never use it to the fullest. This should make you realize about the importance of unlocking Samsung S6 Edge, especially by a proper unlocking provider.
A professional service provider such as Unlockninja.com is considered best when it comes to having your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge unlocked. Although there are other methods which need a particular skill set or carry huge risks such as the hardware method, this one, or the software method need you to be skilled in technical areas or you may end up not only damaging, but losing your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, i.e., the phone may stop functioning. There is no turning back from this point. Hence, it is advisable to opt for a professional unlocking service provider like Unlockninja.com and stay safe throughout the entire process.
Points to Keep in Mind
There are some points you need to keep in mind if you have decided to go for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. They are as follows:
- Research and find out as much as you can about the professional unlocking service providers. Use the feedback available from your friends, colleagues, and relatives.
- Make sure that your bills related to the contract of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge are paid and nothing is pending. In case there is an amount pending, the procedure shall not be completed.
- Make sure that the IMEI code of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is not reported stolen, blacklisted, or blocked. This is another hindrance and shall also prevent the processing of your request.
The process needs you to use your IMEI code and some other details. You need to email the following details to the service provider:
- Model name of the phone
- Country the phone was locked in or purchased from
- IMEI code of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
After the submission of these details, you need to make a necessary payment. Then the data provided by you shall be verified. After that, you will be provided with an unlock code which you have to enter in order to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Now that you know it all, go and unlock Samsung S6 Edge.