How to enter unlock code into zte phone
Steps to follow to unlock ZTE phone
- Turn off your ZTE phone
- Insert a non-accepted sim card (different from the original network your phone locked with).
- Turn on the phone.
- Phone will ask you to enter sim unlock pin OR unlock code (Use all digits of unlock code, NCK Unlock Code OR network code )
- Enter the unlock code you received from Unlockninja
- Your phone permanently unlocked now to use any gsm network!
If the phone not ask unlock code OR not prompt for menu Try the below steps
- Remove the SIM card and try this code type ###825*09#
- phone will prompt for unlock menu
- enter the unlock code you received
-Failed above, try *983*8284# to prompt for Unlock Menu
-Failed above, try *983*865625# to get the Unlock Menu.
Another Code to Show the unlock menu
1. Switch on ZTE phone with a non accepted SIM card
2. Put *8787*3453# to prompt phone for unlock code if appear Enter unlock code you recieved.
3. Phone is unlocked now!
-Failed above, try *983*258# to get the unlock menu
Note: Never enter unlock code more than the given attempts if you put it correctly but phone not accepted and give error like (Unlock Unsuccessful OR Wrong Code OR ZTE device asks “PUK” code OR “Phone Password”/”Security Pin”/”User code” or other user lock like pattern lock/Gmail account ).Request to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the proper screen shot or error
Modem/Router Unlock Instruction
How to enter unlock code for zte modem/Router
Steps to follow to unlock ZTE router or modem
-First check your ZTE router have at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
-Turn off your ZTE Device
-Insert a non-accepted sim card into your ZTE Router or WiFi Dongle (different from the original network your phone locked with).
-Switch ON the device
-Now connect it on WiFi connection with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
-Connect it with your PC/laptop and and install drivers or software
-Once drivers and software are installed successfully Browse for 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1/simlock.asp OR 192.168.1.1 OR 192.168.8.1
-login to your device dashboard using admin
-It will automatically redirect to the unlock page if not, then search for SIMLock / NCK / unlock code option
-Enter the unlock code and click OK.
-Once the code is entered corroctly, your device will be unlocked permanently ,
And capable of working in any network. You can now use any other network provider SIM card as well as the default
Note:- Never enter unlock code more than the given attempts if got any error please write us at email@example.com with the error screen shot1 1