What is the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on Android Phone
Along with the Android 5.1 lollipop update, Google also instigated a new security feature design that evinced the phone unavailable for usage in the unfortunate cases like stolen or lost, therefore protecting all the data on it. But, with every feature comes pros and cons. With this feature the impediment being some serious problems people face putting them in a situation where they need to bypass google Account Verification Android After Full Reset Or Forget Password, where they can use the phone.
In this segment, we will enlighten you with the process on how to unlock Google account on Android phone making your problems end.
However, after the Google Account Verification came in the picture it has made Factory reset protection on any phone very hard. Thanks to the Factory Reset Protection on any phone, the phone is unavailable to use if the person doesn’t have the credentials of the google account to bypass the Google Account Verification process.
Basically, if someone even tries to unlock google account on any Android phone, they will be prompted with a message “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device” making the device useless, unless they bypass Google Account Verification.
Let us take the other scenario now, you bought a phone from a third party vendor and the phone is already locked with a security pattern/lock. We know your mind is filled with questions as to how to unlock google account on Android phone and Bypass Google Account Verification.
UnlockNinja is here to give all the solutions related to bypass Google Account Verification and how to unlock google account on Android phone After Full Reset Or Forget Password
FRP Bypass Instructions
How to Unlock Google Account on any Android Phone
To unlock Factory reset protection on any phone you need to downloadapk – Bypass FRP for Android. Once done with the downloading follow these steps :
- Switch on your device once finished with the downloading.
- Once you start the device the setup wizard will appear. Follow the steps to complete the setup process.
- After the setup, the Factory reset protection window will open asking for a google username and password.
- Since you don’t remember your either username or password this step needs to be bypassed.
- Now comes the IMPORTANT PART of the process to bypass google account verification. Connect a USB cable to OTG Cable and OTG cable to your Android device.
- Once OTG cable is connected, file explorer or Chrome will open. Open the folder where you downloaded the apk for FRP bypass.
- An installation window will appear in second, turn on the “unknown sources” once you click on “install”.
- Lastly, launch the app. You’ll be directed to the setting menu where you can go to “backup and reset” and select the “factory data reset” in order to reset the device.
Now restart your device and ENJOY!!!!
How to unlock an android phone to use any network
When anyone buys a phone it often comes with a network lock. This lock makes it impossible for any other network work on your device. Therefore, network unlock code is required. This network unlocks will release the barriers one device has of using a specific network carrier only.
To get the network unlock for your android phone you need to your IMEI number. This is a 15 digit number that acts as an identification number for your device. With the help of this number, one can easily scan all the details of your phone. It’s the time of purchase if any history of stolen or if it holds a place in the black-listed list and many more things one can think of.
To Get the Network Unlock Code to Use Any Network SIM
- Select your mobile’s brand and model name/number.
- Select the country where your phone was locked.
- Select your current network carrier.
- Enter your valid e-mail ID.
- Make the required payments according to the service required from us.
- Share your IMEI number with us.
- Once shared IMEI number, enter another SIM of a GSM enabled network carrier which SHOULD NOT be of your current network carrier.
- The phone demands an unlock code, check your mail we’ve already sent one to you..
- Enter the shared unlock code and YOUR PHONE IS UNLOCKED TO BE USED WITH ANY NETWORK NOW….
Unlock Ninja makes a point to fetch your phone unlock codes very swiftly and smoothly.