How to bypass google account on ZTE phone?
We have been repeatedly saying that do not forget to make a note of your Google id and password before going for reset, because in case you forget the id and password you will not be able to use your phone. If someone has already missed the step and had reset the phone, the user must be stuck as how to use the phone now. Here we would need to bypass google account on ZTE phone or any other phone for that matter. Here we will describe how to bypass google account on ZTE phones. ZTE is a renowned company that has a good hold over the market when it comes to smartphones.
With so many ZTE phones in the market, it is a common question of the users how to bypass google account on ZTE phone
- First of all, reset your phone
- When you will power it on after reset, choose your preferred language and tap on ‘Start’
- Make sure your phone is connected to Wifi network, if it is not, configure it for the connection.
- Get to the ‘Verify Account’ screen after skipping several steps of the set up prior to it.
- When you will tap on email field, it will display a keyboard (most likely Swiftkey) where you have to tap on the menu key to select ‘Settings’ option.
- Thereafter, select ‘Languages’ from this ‘Settings’ menu of the keyboard.
- Next, you will have to Google search bar after minimizing the menu on the previous screen.
- Now, you will be asked to sign in with a Google Account. Here you have to select ‘No, Thanks’ option. Instead, type ‘Settings’ on the Google search bar and select the ‘Settings’ option.
- If you see Swift key menu again, just select ‘Got it’ followed by ‘Not now’ and select ‘Back up Reset’ from the Settings menu.
- Finally, choose ‘Factory Data Reset’ from the popped-up sub menu. Your handset will reset again.
- On turning the phone on after this reset you will not see the FRP lock.
That is how you FRP bypass ZTE phone.
If you are new to the terms ‘bypass google account‘ and ‘factory reset protection-(FRP)’, let us first get acquainted with these terms. As you are aware of the fact that phones have become an important part of the personal and professional life of every person. We all store important information in our phones to keep the information handy, irrespective of the nature of information. Surely, no one of us likes to share all of it with anyone nor to disclose much of this information to anyone. Understanding the need, security features have been incorporated in every phone. PIN, pattern lock, and other bio-metrics are some of the security features that secure our phones. Google has also introduced one similar Factory Reset Protection (FRP) feature which prevents device for use after reset.
What is Factory Reset Protection (FRP) OR Device Protection
FRP, the security feature of Google, secures your phone in the event of a reset. Even if the reset is done by your choice, you would need Google Account details, to which the phone is locked, to start working on the phone after reset. In case your phone gets stolen, other people will not be able to use your phone as he is unlikely to know your Google Account information. This security feature has become popular over PIN and pattern locking systems because the latter get reset along with the factory reset of the phone, unlike FRP introduced by Google.
How does Factory Reset Protection (FRP) Works?
As soon as you set up a Google Account on your newly purchased phone, FRP gets activated automatically. You do not have to worry about the setting up multiple accounts on Google, you can conveniently do that even with the FRP feature. Whenever, you will try to reset your phone you will need the id and the password of at least one of these multiple accounts to be able to reuse your phone after the reset. God forbidden, if your phone gets stolen, no one will be able to use it even after reset as FRP of Google will protect your phone without clearing Google Account Verification.
What’s the Google Account Verification?
Google Account Verification means verifying the google account which you had set up on your new phone and which activated its FRP. One should be able to enter correct id and password for the purpose. In case of loss of phone, undoubtedly no one will be aware of our google id and password so the person will not be able to use the phone. Even after reset google will display a similar message viz. “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”. Thus, it will not allow anyone to use the phone until linked Google Account id and password is entered correctly on the prompt. There are negligible chances that your Google Account id and password is known to the staler.
If you want to factory reset ZTE phone for yourself, or any other phone that you own, make sure you remember the Google Account id and password as you would need to pass through Google Account Verification before reusing your phone after reset. In case you have forgotten your passwords reset it by surfing through account settings in your phone or by logging on to the website before resetting your phone and do not forget to make a note of it because you cannot afford to lose it while planning for reset of the phone. Else, you can follow another thing that is advised before going to reset your phone which says remove the Google account or multiple google accounts prior to phone reset so that FRP gets deactivated and you can use your phone conveniently even after reset as if it is new and restored all its factory settings. After going through either of these steps, you are ready for the resetting of your phone.
How do I factory reset my ZTE Phone?
Next, the important thing that you would like to know is how to factory reset your phone. In order to factory reset ZTE Phone, you will need only the hardware keys of the phone. Most of the ZTE phones and other phones restore to default factory settings by following the same procedure. Here are the steps, in brief, that you have to follow for the purpose:
- Turn off your device, press and hold Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as you see the ZTE logo screen
- With the help of Volume keys, scroll down to ‘wipe data/factory reset’ and select the option by pressing the power key.
- Thereafter, using the same keys (volume key for scrolling and power key for selection), select ‘Yes-delete all user data’. Doing this will confirm the reset and reboot your device and will complete the procedure.
The process to reset ZTE phone is simple but before going for it, remember that it will wipe all the data stored on your phone. Though the data stored on your SIM as well as memory card will be intact but images, videos, applications, documents, contacts etc. stored on your phone will be wiped completely. Thus, it is advised to take backup of all the required data before proceeding for reset. You can take this back up by syncing it to Google, or manufacturer’s app (if they give you such option) or you can even take the back up on your memory card, external hard disk or computer; the choice is wide select the one best suitable to you. It is most important to note that your stored Google Account information will also wipe, so you will be prompted to re-enter it once you will switch on the phone after reset.
How do I Reset a Locked ZTE phone?
Few people have apprehensions that whether a locked ZTE phone can be reset or not. It is very much possible. In fact, reset is often done for locked ZTE phones or locked phones other makes when the user forgets the password to unlock the device like to Unlock ZTE Phone. In such cases, the user is left with the option to reset the phone so that he can have an unlocked phone for use. You can hard reset a locked ZTE phone by the similar method as explained above in the section ‘How do I factory reset my ZTE phone‘. However, you might not be able to take the backup of data of the locked phone before going for reset, so you will have to bear with the loss of important information stored in it. But, never mind, reset will improve the functioning of your phone as it would free more memory space by erasing unwanted data which will enable your phone process faster. Furthermore, you can enjoy the experience of a new phone as the phone has now returned to factory settings. Reset is also advised before you sell your phone or exchange it for a new phone.
Top brands we unlock:
- Risk-Free Techniques To Unlock An iPhone
- Exclusive ways to connect TikiTunes to iPhone easily
- Find The Procedure To Change Siri’s Voice On Your iPhone
- How To Get Instant Cash For Your Old Phone With Better Resale Value
- Top 10 Upcoming Smartphones in 2020
- How To Unlock Android Phones- Complete Guide.