Terms and Conditions
We create life, free of troubles by helping you crack the unlock code of your cellphone irrespective of the network provider as well as the location of your sim card it subscribed. We guide you throughout the complete process of unlocking the network codes imposed on your device. We also have an excellent support team that is ready to guide you with all your troubleshooting concerns.
Please read the following terms and conditions well, before opting for our service.
• The information, files, graphics, text, software, communication published on this site as well as all the services provided is subject to the terms and conditions of specified here. You are supposed to check them periodically and abide by them, before availing any service from us. We also reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions anytime, and we expect your actions to respect the current version of them. If any breach of the conditions happens, your right to use this site gets terminated by default.
• Customers should give correct information regarding the details of their mobile handsets, as a model, network provider in which the unlocking done, country code, IMEI number, etc.
• You should not attempt to unlock the device by yourself or use any alternative method to open it other than the unlocking code provided by us.
• You should use only the network provided unlock codes, which specially made for this purpose. You are requested not to use pattern blocks, PIN/PUK codes, security codes, etc., as they do not serve your purpose.
• The network provider should not prevent the mobile phone in the event of stolen, lost or misplaced devices.
• Read the instructions carefully before utilizing the unlock code.
• The Unlock code delivered as per the rules provided on the website. However, in case of unforeseen circumstances if the order gets delayed, we are not liable to refund your money.
• Cancelations of the orders are not permitted and hence you are requested to read all the rules, process, terms, and conditions cautiously before placing any order.
• In case of refunds requested for the unlock codes that are non-functional or faulty in nature, you are required to follow the rules strictly laid down for this purpose.
• In case your unlock code is showing errors, please upload a video proof along with a written email to address the issue. The video must contain the IMEI code of your handset and the error messages that are being displayed on your mobile screen.
• We do not take any liability towards any damage occurring to your mobile handset as a result of following any of the services mentioned on our website. We are equally not responsible for any loss of your phone.
• You handle maintaining the confidentiality of your password associated with your account. You are also responsible for all the activities that occur under your account.
• You are not authorized to use or reproduce our trademarks, logo, and trade name unless otherwise you have taken written permission from us regarding the same.